Help choose our tap beer - Royal George Hotel

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should we put on tap?

• 8 Wired Wet Hop IPA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boatrocker Hop Bomb

• Kooinda Milk Porter

• Hargreaves Hill Stout

• Anything from Brookes

• Hargreaves Hill ESB

• Holgate Temptress

• Kooinda APA

• Mountain Goat Surefoot Stout

• Total voters

chris.taylor.98

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Here is the first Royal George AHB poll to get us started.

I am happy to have an ongoing AHB tap.

If you want to add a beer to the list, just post it up and I will include it in the next poll.

Cheers

Chris

I voted for the Surefoot - such an amazing stout generally (haven't tried this year's release as it's only available in keg... even more reason to put it on, a pub is the only place people can drink it!).

Also a big fan of Hargeaves ESB (although not as much as previous years), anything from Kooinda and the Temptress is a good, wintery drop.

danestead said:
Feral Sly Fox
A BrewDog Ipa is Dead single hopped IPA
We has the Feral Sly Fox on in our initial line up. Maybe its time to have a talk to Feral about getting something else in.

King Brown Brewing said:
Thought about any of the fantastic QLD beers available?
I am not that familiar with the Qld beers apart from Bacchus. Give me a list and I will look into them.

Chris Taylor said:
I am not that familiar with the Qld beers apart from Bacchus. Give me a list and I will look into them.
Burliegh Heads Brewery - Hassle Hop IPA, FIGJAM IPA, Wifes Bitter, HEF Wheat

Have you had any contact with 7 Cent? They are a couple of local boys (Gisborne) that are making some cracking beers.
Exit brewing from Melbourne are also new and do some good beers.
I'm planning on coming up soon to have a few beers and enjoy the town.

Hh esb and boatrocker hopbomb are both awesome... So is anything by 8 wired

Ok guys. I am working on it. We have the Hop Bomb on order. Should be in this week. I am also getting Kooindas milk porter, but could only get bottles at the moment. It will be on as part of our first beer club session for stouts and porters. I also picked up a keg of their Black IPA, which when I get my act together will give me a black (Kooinda), white (Brookes with oats and rye) and regular (Boat rocker) IPA

Also for beer club we are going to have both Hargreaves Hill Stout and the Barrique barrel aged version so you can try them side by side.

The 8 wired beer is going to take me a little longer to source.

Ok guys. I am working on it. We have the Hop Bomb on order. Should be in this week. I am also getting Kooindas milk porter, but could only get bottles at the moment. It will be on as part of our first beer club session for stouts and porters. I also picked up a keg of their Black IPA, which when I get my act together will give me a black (Kooinda), white (Brookes with oats and rye) and regular (Boat rocker) IPA

Also for beer club we are going to have both Hargreaves Hill Stout and the Barrique barrel aged version so you can try them side by side.

The 8 wired beer is going to take me a little longer to source.

Good choices with the Hargreaves beers. The ESB is my favourite, along with the RIS, but I don't think that'd be a keg option.

Holgate UXB was very good recently on a beer engine.

Anything from Fullers.

Back