Hello!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveHQ

Reaction score
Hi Guys, it's been quite a while since iv'e been here!

I've met a few of you at a very early meet in 2011

I'm still brewing, mostly kits and bits still, the results are good, so i'm happy :)

When do you guys meet next?, i'd like to pop in and say hello if that's ok?

No worries chief, send the BAR website an email and me and a few other guys will get it - probably not a great idea to leave your email address posted on the net as per above (I don't know anything about it, but potentially leaving yourself open to seek-and-spam type software).

All of us are currently AG brewers so brewdays might not be much help for you if you are just starting (I know Dave's been doing it for years), but we can still help out with helping making big leaps and bounds.

I've improved significantly as a brewer thanks to meeting and discussing techniques and ingredients etc. We aren't a very 'technical' club when it comes to brewing science, but lots of brewing hours are put in, with fairly rigorous anecdotal brew notes being kept etc.

Most important thing: lots of good beer being produced (and some average-shit beer also time and again hahaha...my infected saison can attest to that).

Only remember tasting good beers at the ones we went too. The BAR is a great club and they put on great nights. Very enjoyable and tasty nights indeed.

I replied to one today from Clayton. If that isn't you sicmorro, shoot me a PM

Yea, I replied also - don't worry about the bouncing issue. I CC'd you Wakka, don't know if you got it?

...hey, there's already enough brewing science out there, someone needs to be positing a nihilistic existential brewing method.

Sometimes you eat the jaguar, sometimes the jaguar eats you...did you retrieve your jumper?

No jumper. Maybe taxi guy is now proudly sporting my genuine all wool army jumper.

Ha! I bet he has shaved his hair into a mohawk, bought some aviator sunnies and listens to unsettling saxophone and snare drum music to keep himself amused. What else is there to do at 2am on Wednesday morning in Ballarat?

I'm sure you've changed his life forever.

Lecterfan said:
Ha! I bet he has shaved his hair into a mohawk, bought some aviator sunnies and listens to unsettling saxophone and snare drum music to keep himself amused.
Haircut-like-this.jpg

I pity da cat who don't dig avant-garde jazz

Back