Hello Toowoomba

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathan_madness

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,
I have moved in to Highfields and now looking to get to know you all. Please let me know when you next meeting is as I would love to come and have a chat to you all. I will make sure that I have some of my APA to share with you all.

Kind Regards
Nathan Semmens

awesome.

Although I haven't yet made it to a meeting yet. I am also at Highfields.

Hi Nathan.
The meetings are always the first Friday of the month upstairs at Toowoomba home brewers. 7pm start $5 entry fee. Most people bring a few beers to share around.
Look forward to meeting you.

tallie said:
Fixed that for you ;)
Well I wasn't going to blow my own trumpet! I'm just a brewer like everyone else here. ;)

Beersuit said:
Hi Nathan.
The meetings are always the first Friday of the month upstairs at Toowoomba home brewers. 7pm start $5 entry fee. Most people bring a few beers to share around.
Look forward to meeting you.
Awesome, I just got back from Brisbane today with a esky full of APA. So I should see you all this Friday evening.

leahy268 said:
awesome.

Although I haven't yet made it to a meeting yet. I am also at Highfields.
We will have to catch up. I'm over on Sportsman Dr.

Thanks for the great evening guys and Chels! It was great meeting you all and finding out more about the Toowoomba craft beer scene. I hope to see you all next month with some Saison!

Back