Hello from Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocker1986

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
My name is Kelsey, I have been a member on here for a bit over a year now but haven't posted anything really as yet. I used to brew about 10 years ago, just basic kits with no additions except some sugar and no temperature control, but stopped because I thought we'd chucked the FV out. Ended up finding it in late 2011 so started up again on the kits, but this time decided to do some research on brewing and discovered temp control, different ingredients, grains, hops etc. A few months later I went to extract and then in October last year made the move to AG and haven't looked back. Absolutely love the process of creating something from scratch.

I'm 26, I love hard rock and heavy metal, I play guitar in a local band as well. I work as a bus driver for Brisbane Transport, best and easiest job I've ever had! My favourite style of beer is probably American pale ale, though I'm starting to really enjoy Munich Helles as well, and I also enjoy ESB, porter and stout.

Cheers :super:

Hey everyone,
My name is Kelsey, I have been a member on here for a bit over a year now but haven't posted anything really as yet. I used to brew about 10 years ago, just basic kits with no additions except some sugar and no temperature control, but stopped because I thought we'd chucked the FV out. Ended up finding it in late 2011 so started up again on the kits, but this time decided to do some research on brewing and discovered temp control, different ingredients, grains, hops etc. A few months later I went to extract and then in October last year made the move to AG and haven't looked back. Absolutely love the process of creating something from scratch.

I'm 26, I love hard rock and heavy metal, I play guitar in a local band as well. I work as a bus driver for Brisbane Transport, best and easiest job I've ever had! My favourite style of beer is probably American pale ale, though I'm starting to really enjoy Munich Helles as well, and I also enjoy ESB, porter and stout.

Cheers :super:
Welcome to the forum, why not come along to the swap tonight and meet a few brewers, drink a few beers?

Batz

Batz said:
Welcome to the forum, why not come along to the swap tonight and meet a few brewers, drink a few beers?

Batz

Thanks Batz, (and rover and TNT!) That would have been cool - unfortunately I'm working night shifts at the moment though :(

Back