Hello everyone & thank you

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Jon

Reaction score
Hello all. I've been lurking on this site for a few weeks researching all about all grain so i threw together a saison a few months ago using a half arsed 3v system, needless to say there is room for improvement.
Since then i bought beersmith and made a budget BIAB recirc system

I thought it would be rude of me not to sign up to say thanks for unknowingly giving all your advise and brewing tips to a compete stranger

That's what we're here for, and that's how many of us learned too. Welcome to the slippery slope. See, one brew in and you're already on your second system ;) Don't be afraid to post a topic looking for help. Probably best to do a search first and see whether your question has already been answered. But if it hasn't, I've found all the responses to topics I've posted to be of great help and value. Good brewing!

Welcome to our band of knowledgeable/experienced/half-arsed/dim-witted/ignorant/helpful/practical/generous/tight-arsed HB'ers - take your pick - we're all here - a goodly cross-sample, reflecting the world at large :p .

But above all, very helpful! :)

evoo4u said:
Welcome to our band of knowledgeable/experienced/half-arsed/dim-witted/ignorant/helpful/practical/generous/tight-arsed HB'ers - take your pick - we're all here - a goodly cross-sample, reflecting the world at large :p .

But above all, very helpful! :)
Well then it sounds like i should fit in just fine, I'm very knowledgeable at being a half-arsed dim-witted tight arse ..... just ask my wife

Back