Hello All

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flipper

Reaction score
mike's the name from detroit, michigan, usa
still trying to navigate aruond the site (bit of a computer illiterate)
been brewing off & on since '95
mostly off due to developing an alcohol intolerance
after years of drinking commercial n/a crap, i was turned on to an article on line (i love the internet) about making non-alcoholic stout
been making n/a homebrews since last october & i must say i've got it nailed
i can drink may fav brews all day (or night) long & still stand up!
if anyone's interested, rattle my cage & i'll share the details if you can bear with my slow ass typing!

G'day Mike,
May I suggest you post it on the site so we all can have a look , I am sure there would be plenty of interest.
Me , I kinda like the alcohol in my beers.

Batz

thanks for the welcome, batz
umm, i thought i was posting on the site
what am i missing here

Hi and welcome flipper,
What Batz is probably saying is maybe post your recipes and methods for making the non alchoholic stout.
I would be interested in seeing this as well.

cheers

johnno

Hi Mike, welcome. Interested to see what your recipe entails and your instructions on how to do it, so please reveal. So what does a non-alcoholic stout taste like?

Cheers, Justin

Welcome Flipper,

Personally I like the alcohol in my brews but I would be very interested in your method for n/a beers. It would be handy to have a few bottles in the cupboard for the deginated drivers.

G'day Flipper,

It may take some time for you to become familiar with the unique way we have with words.

Giddy up
Seth out

Gday flipper and welcome to AHB. We strongly encourage people to introduce themselves in the "Introduce Yourself" thread (the top sticky thread in The Pub), just to prevent a couple hundred "Hello" threads. :)

I'm really interested in the non-alc stout as well. Please post a recipe for us in Recipes and Ingredients.

Cheers,
PoMo

Holy Moly it's a god damn !

Chuck'em up on the board cobber , give us captian cook at them buggers

cya

Batz :lol:

'kn oath mate - I want a squiz too. Could be a pearler. :p

Cheers - Snow

Well if he wasn,t confused b4, he will be now.

Stone the crows.

Strewth, what a flamin mongrel of a thread. Makes us all seem like there's a roo short in the top paddock. Welcome though flipper. Although the missus won't get all Big Kev'd about the stout, she'll be wetter than a dead dingo's donger over the recipe if I can adapt it to something more in line with her tastes.

Chatty :D

He's confused??

ah' cannae un'erstan' onything ye's are sayin' neether :eek:

Barry! Meebe he's gaun ti the fitba? Or he danae kens? Think I'm spraffin oan ;)

Warren -

Latest posts

Back