Hello All - It's Been About 5 Years

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amber Fluid

Beer Snob
Reaction score
Yes as the title says, it's been about 5 years since I've been on here. Thought I might pull the finger out and start brewing again.

I see a lot of old faces gone and a lot of new faces emerge.

To start me off, I seemed to have lost my previous username which was "Amber Fluid". Does anyone know how I can get that back, I've had a look through my account details but can't seem to find where i can change my username back. :(

Cheers

Yes as the title says, it's been about 5 years since I've been on here. Thought I might pull the finger out and start brewing again.

I see a lot of old faces gone and a lot of new faces emerge.

To start me off, I seemed to have lost my previous username which was "Amber Fluid". Does anyone know how I can get that back, I've had a look through my account details but can't seem to find where i can change my username back. :(

Cheers
Welcome back, you can write to admin about your account. Bottom of the page under 'contact us'

I have returned your old name to you. Remember to use it when you log in.

And welcome back.

Woohoo!!... got my nick back. Thank you!

Now it's been a loooong time so I reckon I'd need a few weeks to catch up on all the goss.

Back