Health Matters More Seriously?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bet they didn't include all us homebrewers' production!

Maybe the population at large is finally starting to desert megabrewed beer to a degree, and moving onto craft beer.
That probably also means less quantity and more quality.

i think your right warra. imo there are heaps more home brewers. its good to see new people in the lhbs, though the goverment aint liking it - no excise tax for them - so what happens - gov puts up excise - megaswill company dilutes it beer - sells less beer and the process reoccurs. the clip did mention that aussies would prefer better quality. the shortage or corny kegs is an indication of homebrewing growth.

Shortage of corny kegs is more related to the fact that they are nearly all gone now, tragically a lot went to scrap before HB kegging systems took off in a big way. However there are still a few out there:

Filmed a couple of years ago in Berlin - Liam Neeson in "Unknown" on a chase through the corridors of a hotel, no doubt they leased a real hotel to shoot the scenes:

Oh come to me in your own good time, you lovely German Cornies :icon_cheers:

liam_nesson__Large_.jpg

The supposition that a reduction in beer sales somehow implies that Australians are becoming more health conscious seems to be at odds with the steady rise in levels of obesity.

Maby we're getting to lazy to walk to the pub..

more likely a case of more people only able to afford less beer.

or converts to the evil apple juice,

or perhaps my uncle not going to the pub anymore...and your uncle and your neighbours uncle....

Latest posts

Back