Headmaster Glasses

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QldKev

Brew Dude
Reaction score
Without stealing them, where can I get some Headmaster glasses from?

QldKev

If you are looking for the average schooner (NSW = 425ml) glasses check out the likes of "The Warehouse" etc. I picked up a box of standard schooner glasses from there for like $12 (i think there was 12 in the box from memory).

Other than that your local hospitality supplier should sell them for cheap.

Cheers, Pok

Any kitcken or catering supply place. My mate got me a box of 48 of em for me, cost roughly $60.

Try Reward Supply down on the Gold Coast.

http://www.rewardsupply.com.au/

Got a box 48 of energy glasses same as Headmaster for a great price.

Better still give Ross a tingle.

Keeps the funds within the home brewing community.

FROGMAN.....

I just asked the local golf club and they sold me 24 new for about $35

Kabooby :)

I just asked the local golf club and they sold me 24 new for about $35

Kabooby :)

Hells Bells!
I better ask down the local...could cost you $82.80 elsewhere :eek:

Batz

Might also be worth trying your LHBS, mine sells them, and at a fairly good price too.

Seen some the other day at a local Kitchen Place for $1.65 each.

They were outta stock, so I grabbed a dozen ARC ones for $1.30 each.

Do many of you guys use headmaster glasses? I hate the bastards, they send the beer flat too quick. Good for pubs as it keeps u drinking. I prefer the std clear bottom glasses. Although I do have a couple of headmaster glasses laying around.

Steve

If people in the gong are after glasses - packaging direct on montague st have some 48 glass headmaster boxes for sale pretty cheap

Cheers

Hey gino, what sort of prices were they looking at for them?

I know theyre easy enough to... umm.... source :ph34r: ... from the unibar, but just curious as I wouldn't mind getting the collection up a little bit more.

Cheers, Sponge

Do many of you guys use headmaster glasses? I hate the bastards, they send the beer flat too quick. Good for pubs as it keeps u drinking. I prefer the std clear bottom glasses. Although I do have a couple of headmaster glasses laying around.

Steve

They're good when you have both an English ale and a pilsner on tap with one reg.
Set your reg to suit the pils and drink your ale with them

Thanks for all the replies. Maybe I drink my beer too fast, but its Qld so you need to before it gets hot :)

I like a nice lively beer and find when I serve beer in my 1 headmaster I own visitors always look impressed.

I may have to look around a bit, there seems to be quite a price variancy.

Thanks all

QldKev

Thanks for all the replies. Maybe I drink my beer too fast, but its Qld so you need to before it gets hot :)

I like a nice lively beer and find when I serve beer in my 1 headmaster I own visitors always look impressed.

I may have to look around a bit, there seems to be quite a price variancy.

Thanks all

QldKev

They don't often go flat here either Kev,I don't own a headmaster glass,well perhaps later tonight ;)

Batz

digging this up after a while but the hospitality supply place across the road from Hinkler Shopping centre has them. Can't remember the name of the place but it's bright green and next to the seafood joint. (this will mean something only to those from bundy!!)

As for price - can't help you, just noticed they were there when I was buying a digital thermometer. Bloke in there was a great help, would be worth a look.

I still haven't got any glasses, may drop in there on the way home tonight, thanks.

QldKev

Hi wakkatoo, thanks for referring me to that place. I ended up finally getting there today. At the single rate inc GST $1.56 a schooner ; I'm a happy camper now.

QldKev

does anyone know a store that stocks them in Tasmania (Hobart preferably)?

Back