• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

HE120 Ice Bank Chiller (Gold Coast, QLD)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rle

Reaction score
Have a HE120 Ice Bank Chiller. Perfect condition, works and runs well. I have been using it for my homebrew setup at home never have had a problem.

View media item 10716View media item 10722View media item 10721View media item 10720View media item 10723View media item 10724
will sell it separately from my setup. i have it connected to a 5 tap andale font with floyde taps on a 5 tap drip tray with insulated beer lines which pump cold water/gycol down the beer lines and into the font. i have 5 a type coupler connected

if you want more photos please text me or call on 0409399311 im asking $1500 for the whole setup without kegs... or just the cooler for $1000 open to offers need a quick sale

Last edited:
Question

is the chilling bit full of ice or is it liquid under that ice?

The cooling coil runs around the outside when it's just water it forms an ice bank around the outside of the beer lines. As beer comes through the the stainless beer coils the head transfers into the ice. There's always liquid in the centre and ice around the outside unless your using a 70/30 glycol mix theres no ice just sub zero liquid

i see / makes sense

i was thinking if it was dry in the middle it would be crappy cooling / heat transfer of the beer

I have my kegs at room temp and the beer coming out is 1 degree. So it works pretty good...

Latest posts

Back