HDA Christmas Hiatus

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
Separate thread so it does not get buried fast in chatter, Mods if you feel this is better in a discussion topic, please feel free to move.

HDA may be on Hiatus from sometime mid December.. several things are happening it's still up in the air but I may have a new job and be required to go OS and such on a semi regular basis.. unsure how its all gunna play out as yet.. but from here (and I haven't accepted the role yet) it seems like a difficult task to juggle the two parts of my life, time OS will be hard to reconcile with family and HDA. especially given the impact of my recent interstate trips have taken on delivery.

Ive always prided myself and the HDA model for customer service and to that end Id rather not mess anyone around so just putting it out there that as of about mid December service may heavily impacted, at least temporarily. Early Christmas orders will be a must.

I'll probably take the pages down temporarily from Thursday to allow a complete inventory and stock take to occur. Ive still got orders coming in and the intent here is to continue as much as I can, just want to put a heads up to the community that I'm unsure of the direction and impact this role may have as yet.

Cheers,

Yob

That would be a real shame if the business had to be wrapped up.
All the best bud!

Latest posts

Back