Hbs's In Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Borret

Crazy Eye's Brewery
Reaction score
Hey Sydney dwellers,

I am from Lower trgion of Newcastle and am heading down to eastern creek for the Nitro Drag Championships tommorow. Is there anywhere between the freeway (hornsby) and eastern creek that not too far out of the way and sells a selection of grain and hops. Was hoping to grab some for a possible Sunday arvo brew on the way through. Checked the phonebook but nothing jumped out at me.

Cheers

Borret :blink:

Hey Borret,

Theres a couple, you've Asquith home brewing supplies on the pacific hwy at asquith, just across the road from the railway station. And you've got country brewer at thornleigh on pennant hills road also next to the train station.

Hope they've got what you need! :)

Neither have a bit selection of grains.
Your best bet is to give Gerard a call from ND Brewing and see what he has in stock.
Only a small detour off Penant Hill Road to pickup.
PM Gerard_M on this site and check out www.ndbrewing.com.au

Beers,
Doc

Hopsta said:
Hey Borret,

Theres a couple, you've Asquith home brewing supplies on the pacific hwy at asquith, just across the road from the railway station. And you've got country brewer at thornleigh on pennant hills road also next to the train station.

Hope they've got what you need! :)
[post="59003"][/post]​

Asquith is my local HBS. Its pretty good for hops and extracts but they don't really cater to grain brewers. they have some but the supply is small and patchy. They keep some white labs yeast in stock but again its pretty patchy.

Cheers
Dave

Back