Hbs North Brissy Hops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougsbrew

Beer Sloth
Reaction score
where can i buy hops on the north side of brisbane except for ennogera brewers choice?
im at deagon.

Try Malt n Bay at Margate, they don't have a website and don't know about hops but you may be lucky. Otherwise CB by post would be your best option. I believe the Chermside HBS has closed.

no joy there, only those hop teabag thingies. i tried brew4u virginia, im sure theyve got the goods but wont sell to the public.

Hbs at kedron on gympie rd. One at morayfield - terry obriens - they have 50 g packs of the more common varieties.

where can i buy hops on the north side of brisbane except for ennogera brewers choice?
im at deagon.

Enoggera BC is worth the drive as you can guarantee fresher hops and variety than any others in the district.

HBS at Kedron - Dont bother, last time I was in there (6 months ago) the hops are stored on a shelf and brown.

Terry O'brien (Strathpine and Morayfield) has reasonably fresh product (Brewcraft branded) and stored in a fridge, but the extra coin you would spend with him youd spend in fuel BUT you'd also get larger qty from Brewers Choice Enoggera.

Malt-n-Bay would more than likely stock just the teabags only (Speculation only as its been over 12 months since I have been there spent 2 minutes as they only really catered for the "brew for cheap piss" kit & kilo / Distiller brewer. If I am wrong I am wrong)

Dunno if he is still around but The Beerman maybe worth looking up. He was at Petrie last I knew but I havent seen him the last couple of times I drove past so he could have moved.

No affilliation with any, just from my own research.

If its not urgent order from Craftbrewer, you'd have it early next week

Cheers

Sully

thanks sully,

terry obrien is alot closer to me than bc enogera, just rang and he has a variety of 50g bags of hops and also stocks some grain.

I live at Wavell, and I'd reckon it's always worth me driving to CB, than going anywhere closer (hell the Kedron is on the way to picking my daughter up from school).

Goomba

What Hops are you after i may be able to be persuaded to part with some

Back