• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Having A Clean Out...stuff 4 Free!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
I'm having a much needed clean out and there's a bit of surplus stuff here that's available free to anyone who will collect it.

All this gear has been in the shed for years so it's covered in dust and may have a little rust.

DSCF2782.JPG

Brew stand, on wheels, has plate steel section for your burner. It also has an old water cooler built in, I used to put cold water through my chiller to help get down to pitching temperatures. Also a custom made switch board, each switch has its own circuit breaker inside, one switch is 15amp rated.
The stand needs a good clean and perhaps a wire buff and repaint.

DSCF2783.JPG DSCF2784.JPG

More of the switch board.

Pm me if your interested

Batz

I also have a couple of flat screen computer monitors. Small one and a medium one.

DSCF2787.JPG

Is that engine included in the clear out?

I'm afraid NickB has already put his hand up for that. No it wasn't a freebie.

More freebies

DSCF2785.JPG

Working aircond. I was going to make a coolroom out of it......I was going to do lots of things. :lol:

DSCF2786.JPG

NC cubes, ex Craftbrewer FWK's clean and sterile inside.

Jeff - I'll take the medium computer monitor as well if that's OK? Just out of interest, what size is it?

Can pick up same time as the engine.

Cheers

Jeff - I'll take the medium computer monitor as well if that's OK? Just out of interest, what size is it?

Can pick up same time as the engine.

Cheers

Actual screen size 440x270.

Brew stand and medium computer screen gone.

Kin Kin

30kms south of Gympie.

Bump for the day workers.

Bump for the day workers.

Batz,
Don't need the cubes but someone down here will. Good excuse for me and the missus to come and pick them up and have a stay in Gympie.

Rowy

Batz,
Don't need the cubes but someone down here will. Good excuse for me and the missus to come and pick them up and have a stay in Gympie.

Rowy

Plenty of room here mate. ;) No need to go to Gumpy

Cubes gone then and the aircond.

I'll PM you Batz...........if we don't stay in Gympie and catch up with a couple of people we'll be in strife :eek:

I'll look forward to a couple of beers though mate. Plus you'd never put up with my farting!

Cubes to give away Brisbane! Batz cleaned..............Batz sanitized......................and of Ross quality!

Latest posts

Back