Have You Got Anything Special For Christmas Day ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brew link a monk book on its way!

Will be sitting down to the following beers:

Matilda bay Alpha Pale Ale
James Squires Sun downer larger
Hoegaarden Witbeer
Kasteel Brune

Tonight-

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Rogue Dead Guy Ale
Hoegaarden Forbidden Fruit

Tomorrow-
Sam Smiths Imperial Stout
St. Ambroise Oatmeal Stout
Westmalle Trippel

Plus a few other Weihenstephan's that might sneak their way in.

That is actually a nice collection there, but I have to ask -

Floris ?!?! :icon_vomit:

To be honest I haven't heard of it before. I only have one bottle so if it is bad so be it, I can always wash it down with a Cantillon.

Thought that I would follow last years lead, Meantine IPA and a BBQ breaky. Only change is that I got 2 bottle this year because most people didn't like the beer last year (Oh well what can you do :D )

Pumpy you big shagga, I hope you and Franko have a great Christmas and a fantastic new year. You Guys are truely part of the "Beer Men" group.

Stay upright and try and limit the impact on the missus, Oh and when your beer tastes funny think of Franko in the nude :D and everything will seem better!!!!!!

Cheers Jay, Merry Christmas ,

The beer men

Pumpy :D

Nothing major but I bought a couple of old speckled hen, a hobgoblin, a black sheep ale and a duchy's organic ale.

Also some bombay sapphire and some Glen Moray to share with the lady on boxing day.

Picked up a couple of the "lord nelson" brews today and a ironhouse bay wheat and lager

Also have a bottle of Teusner Albert 2006 for the wine side of me. :p

I just raided Nectar on my way home from work and picked up a dozen or so beers and a couple of glasses.

I'll be set for the christmas break now :)

Only my beers, as this bloody town doesn't have anything resembling a decent bottleshop :)

Cheers

I hear you. Down to my last 8 Pilsner Urquells. Smart buying last time i was in the big smoke still leaves me a carton of DAB.

Merry Christmas

Couple of case swap beers
Brew Dog - Punk Ipa
Brew Dog - Zeitgeist Black Lager
Flying Dog - Snake Dog IPA
Left Hand - Black Jack Porter
2 x SNPA

Merry Christmas folks.

Starting early with the Saison merry Christmas :)

Good idea Pumpy, I've got one on tap.......

Starting with a HB Hefe this morning... B)

Merry Christmas Pumpy enjoy the Saison mate!

Chap Chap

hmm i do have an orval in the fridge. i could kick things off with that, kinda of christmasy.

Latest posts

Back