Have You Got Anything Special For Christmas Day ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill be just buying something, itll only be me drinking Real Beer anyhow, so, no point lugging a keg along, maybe some Coopers, JS IPA and some Wheat Beer me thinks.... Much easier... ;)

:icon_cheers: CB

My christmas presents here, young daughter Tayla won't be with me for the first time ever on christmas day so as you can see in the second pic she got hers today aswell. The scooter is worth more then all the beer there :huh: :blink:

Shots are a little bit poser as you can see..............................

had the oscar ale last night...quite nice!

Only my beers, as this bloody town doesn't have anything resembling a decent bottleshop :)

Cheers

Nick

Have you tried Nectar at West End. Bit of a drive for you. But maybe on the way to BABBS?

Merry Christmas
Jimmy

Only my beers, as this bloody town doesn't have anything resembling a decent bottleshop :)

Cheers

Hey Nick, the Maidenwell pub has tooheys old stubbies in their bottlo (Read Fridge) :D . But they do look at you funny when you ask for them..........Is youse from the city mister drinkin the fancy beers :lol:

Yeah whats wrong with you Nick? It's only a 6hr round trip ya sook! HTFU! :huh: :p :lol:

Chap Chap

You can always rely on Chappo. Maybe he will do a delivery run for you Nick?

You can always rely on Chappo. Maybe he will do a delivery run for you Nick?

Sorry Nick

Read Narangba not Nanango. Maybe too much Christmas Cheer for Jimmy.

Chappo could still do a delivery though.

Thought that I would follow last years lead, Meantine IPA and a BBQ breaky. Only change is that I got 2 bottle this year because most people didn't like the beer last year (Oh well what can you do :D )

Pumpy you big shagga, I hope you and Franko have a great Christmas and a fantastic new year. You Guys are truely part of the "Beer Men" group.

Stay upright and try and limit the impact on the missus, Oh and when your beer tastes funny think of Franko in the nude :D and everything will seem better!!!!!!

WTF Chappo. Left yourself logged in again????

Tells ya what, if you would like to run a few beers around to me, I'll let you have your way with the chickens again. You should like these ones, barely legal, and the sexiest drumsticks you'll ever see...... :ph34r:

Wish I could get down to Nectar though, will be down that way next Monday, but not before. Wishing Toowoomba was slightly closer as well, as the Spotted Cow would have some cracking beers I bet!!

Cheers

...Tells ya what, if you would like to run a few beers around to me, I'll let you have your way with the chickens again. You should like these ones, barely legal, and the sexiest drumsticks you'll ever see...... :ph34r:

Tempting but I have these girls waiting for me at home....

chicken_jacuzzi-11965.jpg

1 x 750ml Fringante Unibroue 10%
1 x 750ml Don de Dieu Unibroue 9%

Some Coopers Vintage from 08

My Oatmeal stout and Traditional Bock aged for 8 months
My APA, IPA, Witbier and hefe on tap
A lot of xmas VIC09 swap beers.

Good xmas supply

Kleiny

Now don't drink all at the same time big fella.
No **** it go hard big man, enjoy the moment. "Carpe Diem" which is Gympie for lets buy a special beer (Crown Lager)

For the rellies (35 or so) a keg of my Gympie Gold (xxxx Gold clone, 3.2ABV) plus a keg of Cheeky Grapple Cider, pour moi - Bishops Finger for Lunch and Aventinus Doppel Weizenbock for Desert B)

Screwy

Rochefort 8
Rochefort 10
Unibroue Maudite
Saison Dupont

...and kegs of 3711 French Saison and Dortmunder - YUM!

My wife got a new car for Christmas so this is my stash for the break.

IMGP2054.jpg

IMGP2055.jpg

I've got a few books coming:

"Brew Like a Monk"
"Ultimate Beer Guide" (MJ)

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner

Unbelievable stash you have got there Derrick.

Might I say I am very jealous of your bar setup too.

Great stuff.

Someone like rodenbach! ;)

I think your's pips me by miles at the post for the awesome award!

I managed to get my hands on a carton each of the blended and the Grand Cru this year at a good price and yes a big fan of this style.

Back