Has Goliaths Phone Been Disconnected?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jye

Hop Junky
Reaction score
I have been trying to ring Goliath Brewing on (08) 8294 0888 but keeping getting a message saying the number has been disconnected :eek:

I have sent them an email to see if they have another phone number but would really like to get my order in so I can have the hops for this weekend. Does anyone know of another number / method to get in contact?

Cheers

Jye,

Try (08) 8390 1313

Beers,
Doc

Thanks Doc, got through to Bill straight away.

:beer:

I don't know about the phone but the discussion board appears to have bitten the dust.

Guys,

Checkout this topic for more info on Goliaths phone number change etc.

Beers,
Doc

Doc said:
Guys,

Checkout this topic for more info on Goliaths phone number change etc.

Beers,
Doc
[post="75436"][/post]​

It should also probably be said that I believe that Bill from Brewmaker here in Adelaide(based at Holden Hill) has taken over the Goliath online shop. Bill is a top bloke who knows his stuff, been in the game for years, and I am sure will provide good service. He is my local HBS and supports kit brewers through to AGers. Outside of the bulk buys I have purchased my grain from him at reasonable prices.

No affiliations - blah, blah blah. Just keen to see a local HBS who supports brewers succeed.

Back