Has anyone bought any equipment off Newera Brewing lately ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roosterboy

Reaction score
I've been trying to get in contact with them without any luck , I suspect the company has changed hands in the last 12 months , wondering if anyone else has had trouble getting in contact lately ?

I did a few months ago.
Have you tried texting the number? They replied fairly quick.
Postage was slow... toll...

I spoke to Gary a couple of weeks ago. I think they're moving to new digs so might just be a bit under the pump. I've never found them the most responsive place around though.

I have a $125 voucher for newera that im unlikely to use. Selling for $100 if anyone is interested PM me.

Cheers

Does anyone know if instead of just being SS Brewtech's distributor , they are SS Brewtech?

I just purchased the brew bucket from them. Took 5 business days to deliver to Adelaide, which isn’t too bad. They only have a mobile number, but generally Gary answers the phone most of the time. They are a Ss brewtech distributor. I’ve found that he’s very helpful and happy to answer my many questions...

I've been chasing them for about a month, then started chasing them through other shops and nothing. Not responding to emails, no time frames nothing. Not just my emails but emails from other shops too.

Was/still chasing a Chronical fermenter and an FTSs. No one seems to have them and nothing on the horizon of coming in to the country I'm told.

I've been chasing them for about a month, then started chasing them through other shops and nothing. Not responding to emails, no time frames nothing. Not just my emails but emails from other shops too.

Was/still chasing a Chronical fermenter and an FTSs. No one seems to have them and nothing on the horizon of coming in to the country I'm told.
i messaged them on there fb page about the brewtools units and got a response a few days later

Latest posts

Back