• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Harp Lager Tap And Handle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linz

Reaction score
I am trying to source a Harp lager tap and handle.
Apparently they are made by Deageo and supplied by CUB to their Irish pubs(tried to get the one from the Harp hotel the other day!). I am being specific by only wanting a specific brand of tap; and the handle must have the same or similar "brass/gold" goose-neck holding the Harp sign as the Kilkenny one shown. Also it must have a snap lock fitting on the tap assembly.

Not too hard to get??

IM002304.JPG

Found out it is actually spelt "Diageo". They dont have a website for OZ

Plenty of lookers...No takers??

Got two out of three!!

Any takers to find the third???

Picture_008.1.JPG

Dave,

Can you get them new??

If so....yeah. Got a feeling its the only way to get one...

Linz

I am getting 2 single fonts for a guy that has 2 of those taps - the Harp and the Killkenny tap - i have asked him if he wants to sell - swap etc...

should have an answer by tonight....

Go you good thing!!!

GMK saves the day again!!

Maybe????

Ok...Linz

i have lined you up a tap base only - pm me your address and i will arrange it being sent to you.

Snow
When i get the guys address for the Harp Handle i will ask you to post the guiness badge and handle to him - i am sure Linz will pay the postage cost... :rolleyes:

Linz.
i will get Ash to post you the harp badge and handle.
No guarantees - but trying to line you up a couple of rekits for the taps - very very hard to get as CUB supply them. No promises.

Once you have everything - you can pay me what you think its worth - i have to pass money onto Barry at Andale for both the tap base and the Guiness Handle -he is doing this as a favour to me...

Hope this is OK with you....

GMKenterprises.

GMK,

Yeah send it up, and I'll send all the excess back to you so that anyone else that might need it knows where to go

I have another tap body, but not the tip. The Harp handle and badge is fine..

Linz

GMK said:
Snow
When i get the guys address for the Harp Handle i will ask you to post the guiness badge and handle to him - i am sure Linz will pay the postage cost... :rolleyes:

Linz.
i will get Ash to post you the harp badge and handle.
No guarantees - but trying to line you up a couple of rekits for the taps - very very hard to get as CUB supply them. No promises.
Been holding off taking the piss out of this post, but after a couple of beers at lunchtime I can't resist any longer.

If you send ME a bottle of your finest I'll send you some beer documentaries :p

Doc

Lost me on this DOC..

GMK said:
Lost me on this DOC..
Everyone else is sending stuff to somebody else, why not get more people to send stuff to me and I'll send stuff back ?

:chug: :p :lol:

Doc

OK...

I think ican see the sense in all this...Now...

and i could send down some bottled tropical air incase its cold down south. :blink: ;)

GMK Enterprises to the rescue!!!!!!!!!!!!

If any of you get stuck for gear...go to GMK enterprises!!!!

The Grand master has done it YET AGAIN!!!

DSC00226.JPG

thats a way FAT font i love it.
can only imagine the cost. ;)

Back