Hardly Surprising News..........

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least Coopers was voted tastiest
hardly a competition too proud to have won. Not much in competition really.

edit: well at least there's now some solid figures in place (that we all had some idea of) to make the economical argument for homebrewing.

Glad to see at least Coopers got the nod for taste, even if it still is bland ale.

Peroni with the highest image? I tried it a few months ago and won't drink it again.

Kinda like winning a punch up at school with the kid in a wheelchair.

Another useless bit of fluff wasting some server space at news. Hell their entire server is a waste of valuable hardware.

Glad to see at least Coopers got the nod for taste, even if it still is bland ale.

Peroni with the highest image? I tried it a few months ago and won't drink it again.
Always satisfying pointing out where Peroni is brewed on the label to someone having one thinking they're drinking a fancy import. BUL versions of course.

Always satisfying pointing out where Peroni is brewed on the label to someone having one thinking they're drinking a fancy import. BUL versions of course.

Is the original any good?

Is the original any good?
To be honest... wouldn't know. Never had the opportunity to have one. Would give it a go if i did, but i'd imagine in the green bottle shipped from the other side of the world may not be the best example.

Latest posts

Back