Happy New Year Ahbers!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

humulus

Reaction score
Happy New year AHBers
Its a bit early but we have a 2y.o. birthday at lunch and that continues into N.Y.E. so i dont think ill be able to type later in the day :icon_drunk:
What are people drinking this arvo/tonight ive got 18l keg of checz pilz and a 9l of Antwerp ale!
Hava good one from Humulus Mrs humulus and humulus jnr :icon_cheers:

Happy New year AHBers
Its a bit early but we have a 2y.o. birthday at lunch and that continues into N.Y.E. so i dont think ill be able to type later in the day :icon_drunk:
What are people drinking this arvo/tonight ive got 18l keg of checz pilz and a 9l of Antwerp ale!
Hava good one from Humulus Mrs humulus and humulus jnr :icon_cheers:

happy new year to all,

tonight we are drinking

tap 1 bopils

tap 2 landlord

tap 3 hefeweizen

tap 4 riwaka apa

tap 5 bopils # 2

tap 6 jaffa ale

Hoppy New Year brewers :icon_chickcheers:

I have quite a mixture of beers I'm taking out with me tonight, I hope you all enjoy yourselves and wish you all the best for 2012.

so_long_and_thanks_for_all_the_fish.jpg

Batz

All the best guys hope everyone enjoys. I have UFC in the morning so will be megaswill till I get back home as the local pub has the worst offerings...since when does Mother Energy Drink come on tap but no decent beers :(

Pils, NZ pale ale, strawbeery and a bitter will be on tap, plus numerous bottles of various offerings in the fridge...

Hope 2012 is a great year for all!

Pils, NZ pale ale, strawbeery and a bitter will be on tap, plus numerous bottles of various offerings in the fridge...

Hope 2012 is a great year for all!
Happy 2012 to all. Hope you all have a great night.
Sharing a nice bottle of verdehlo with the bride tonight, but I'll throw a Flanders Oud Bruin & a Saison in the fridge for later.

Happy 2012 to all. Hope you all have a great night.
Sharing a nice bottle of verdehlo with the bride tonight, but I'll throw a Flanders Oud Bruin & a Saison in the fridge for later.
Once finished brewing it'll be a saison & maybe a BABBS wild brew if my palate is up to it - sorry about the drunken ramblings earlier :blink:

Happy New Year all. Hope 2012 is a cracker. No need to apologise Winkle I always get a chuckle out of your contributions. Hope that Saison goes down well. :beer:

Heading just 500m down the road for a few quiet ones this year. I will be taking a few bottles of house lager and a bottle of red wine. Would love to take the kegator which has a few good beers at the moment but will settle for bottled beer instead.

A safe New Year to all.

Drew

Happy new year to all, just finished setting up for Launcestons New Year on Royal, looks to be a good night, nice warm day with a slight breeze, Morrison Brewery Irish Red Ale, Irish Stout and English Bitter on tap. Plenty of good food stalls about by the looks of it.

Nice one Paul. If I was home I'd drop down to royal park for a few of yours. As it is we will be starting @ the Tura Beach golf club, then most likely back to mum's for some HB's, a Chimay Blue and a delicious Baltic Porter I've been saving for a special occasion.
Tomorrow it will be fishing and / or beach to shake the cobwebs out.
Hoppy New Year all.

Got a few bottle's and keg,quiet night home for myself and the mr's,most likely be asleep about 10pm,been up since 5am..

9.gif

Happy Hogmanay.
Just kegged a landlord this morning so will have to have a taste of it real soon.( now sounds good)
Doing a twice cooked roast duck with cherry sauce for dinner so will find a nice pinot to go with that.
No doubt will need soom cleansing ales after that, on tap have a choice of black ipa, apa, saison, hefe and the landlord.
Have a good one everyone
cheers
Sean

APA on tap at home then a few quiet ones at the local. Home in bed before midnight if all goes to plan!

Back