Handheld Immersion Element Range

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Borret

Crazy Eye's Brewery
Reaction score
Found this in a recent industry magazine from work and though some might be interested. It appears the 'aggresive water' units might be more suitable for wort.

heaters.jpg

Borret

Sad times we live in. Even (aggressive) water now requires anger management. :p

Warren -

Borret.... how much would one of those puppies set you back.?

No idea, was just in the new products section of the latest CIRCUIT mag. Now you know as much as me. I believe they should have a website.

Borret

KoNG said:
Borret.... how much would one of those puppies set you back.?
[post="88309"][/post]​

Kong,

they retail for around a $100 bucks - I haggled it to $80 from Ideal Electrical...

Kong,

Tobins sell a similar product. I picked one up a while back for about $75.

The one in the Tobins catalogue - model #4108 - is $82.43. I asked for that when I turned up & the sales guy pointed me in the direction of a $75 model. When I asked whats the diff he said "...they're the same, the other one just looks prettier." I'll double check my model number if I still have it & post it later.

Jez

Thanks for the info Jez - Perhaps another bulk buy is looming!!! :blink: :p

TL

the immersion heater I got from Tobins was the 4108B. It's described at www.tobins.com.au as "2400W Hi Nickel Alloy W/Hook Imm. Heater" and is priced at $74.31

Jez

Jez said:
the immersion heater I got from Tobins was the 4108B. It's described at www.tobins.com.au as "2400W Hi Nickel Alloy W/Hook Imm. Heater" and is priced at $74.31

Jez
[post="88455"][/post]​

I got this one the other day, for some reason though I only paid $56.21 though a queensland reseller/wholesaler.

I'm not complaining on the price :p

Got the thermostat for $30 instead of the $38.50 on the site too :party:

Back