Hair of the Dog

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for letting me join ....been brewing for 50 years ... Yep ... First 30 tasted like stagnant dirty dam water .. but now am happy with the brew ... Do I stuff up some .. U bet ...but always willing to learn
50 years, thats quite a career. Do you extract or all grain brew out of interest.

Thanks for letting me join ....been brewing for 50 years ... Yep ... First 30 tasted like stagnant dirty dam water .. but now am happy with the brew ... Do I stuff up some .. U bet ...but always willing to learn
50 years that's longer than I have been alive, you must have seen some technology and technique changes during your time

50 years that's longer than I have been alive, you must have seen some technology and technique changes during your time
Is 52years actually.. changes yes ... But stick to what I know ... I don't get baffled with science but listen to ideas and make my own judgement...

I like brewing because it's scientific but also a artwork, if a painting is a expression of colour then a brew is a expression of yeast.
It's like 10 different people making a sandwich with all the same ingredients each one of those sandwiches will taste different, because of the different techniques or the effort put in.

Welcome. Of all your brews, what would you say is your favorite?

Back