Hags Christmas Eve Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MHB

Reaction score
Im shutting the shop and putting a couple of kegs from noon Christmas Eve; there are a couple of beers by Keith at Potters, one of mine (Heffe), a very nice Porter, hopefully one from Murrays and some other odds and sods.
The obligatory crackers, cheese and dips will be provided to help slow down the onset of alcohol poising.

Ive also booked a hire car for 3 hours from 4-7 PM to do some local delivery of those who cant/shouldnt drive. The car has to be at Williamtown at 7:30, so the last run will be in that direction, probably head off from here around 6:30 ish, so the Stockton and Medowie guys better pace themselves.

So if you enjoy a good beer get in here after noon.

Cheers hope lots of you can drop in
If I dont see you before, I hope you all have a great festive season and a ripper of a year in 2010.
Mark
Marks Home Brew
18 Maitland Rd
Islington

Great to see you spreading the festive cheer Mark.

Hope you have had a great year and have an even better Christmas and new year.

Pok

Gday
I intended on posting this yesterday but had people over, and a computer glitch! Anyway, by now you know I will not be making it, but I am very jealous, and will catch up with you all in the new year.
Hope you enjoyed the day, sounds like some cracking beers....
T.

Latest posts

Back