Hag - The In's And Outs & What You Would Like To See

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokolbinguy

The Pokolbin Brewhaus and Winery.
Reaction score
G'day All,

After some discussion in another thread regarding the in's and outs of "HAG" I thought I would make this thread so any interested parties can place comments, ideas etc here for Les, Keith and Mark to peruse. Personally I realise my involment in HAG events is extremely minimal (but hoping to become more often) but thought I would take the step to separate this from the current "xmas case in july" thread.

Hope this cuts the mustard Mods, If not feel free to delete.

Cheers, Pok

I think any HAG questions should be asked to Mark directly at the shop. This could be a good way to piss the H.A.G directors off, if a massive thread gets going with no one consulting them.
I went to the shop the other day, as a HAG member and saw the program for the next 12 months and there is something on at least once per month. So I would be a bit hesitant in being involved in any Newcastle/Hunter brewing events that were not run through H.A.G.
As far as the ins and outs of what u would like to see? I think Mark will be sending the program out to all HAGers soon and I think u will find there is enough going on to keep everyone happy.

Steve

Sounds good.

Mark, could the info be put up on here to stop any future confusion???

If needed this thread can be deleted.

Cheers, Pok

G'day all,

I haven't posted anything previously, as we were preparing a response.

The response is still being formulated/updated. We will be including the series of events which are planned for HAG participants.

I trust that this note gives you a little something to keep you interested. ;)

Stay tuned! More to come! B)

Les (mad HAG moderator) :p

Latest posts

Back