Hag Christmas Case Drinkin'

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately I have moved and haven't had the internet for some time, so I dont really have much of a recollection of what anyones case swap was like, I probably should have kept notes.

I can't wait for the next BJCP to start, then I will be able to leave detailed notes for what I drank.

Oh, thanks Sammus for the free bottling teat, it was a lovley suprise.

Unfortunately I have moved and haven't had the internet for some time, so I dont really have much of a recollection of what anyones case swap was like, I probably should have kept notes.

I can't wait for the next BJCP to start, then I will be able to leave detailed notes for what I drank.

Oh, thanks Sammus for the free bottling teat, it was a lovley suprise.

Bahaha, so your the one! If I was there to do the swap I woulda made sure it was in my case. Sorry mate! :) Hope you enjoyed the brew though.

S

2. Offline - APA

I know this is a little late, but it did say wait a while before drinking. It's been sitting in the back of my keg fridge at about zero degrees for nearly six months now. Gotta say I'm pretty impressed with it, Brian. Big hops at the back end, beautiful big persistent head, nice aromas, everything an APA should be to me. Cheers.

Yeah I remember that one :rolleyes:, top stuff. I've still got a few left too :ph34r:

Back