Help Support Aussie Homebrewer by donating:

1. We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.
    Dismiss Notice

Hag - Beer And A Bite

Discussion in 'Hunter All Grain (HAG)' started by MHB, 23/12/10.

1. MHB

Posted 23/12/10
    Beer and a Bite

To all Hunter Brewers out there, just a quick reminder that there will be some beers and a bite on at the shop from 1PM Xmas Eve.

Please think before you drink! If you are having more than one or two don't plan on driving. Should have a couple of very nice beers Keith and Shawn are both making a contribution, there's some Topaz SMASH compliments of Trent, several Kg's of prawns and some finger food to keep you going.

If I don't see you before merry Xmas and hope you all have a great new year.

Mark

2. MHB

Posted 24/12/10
    Bump

3. Weizguy

Barley Bomber

Audiophile
    Posted 24/12/10
    As a responsible driver, I will not be visiting you this arvo, Mark, as the temptation would be too much.

Best wishes to all HAG's and HUB's who attend.

It's been a big year and long days are catching up with me, although I'm sure some will say I'm whipped... :lol:

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Draft saved Draft deleted