Had To Laugh At This Screenshot....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bignath

"Grains don't grow up to be chips, son"
Reaction score
this situation just emerged 5mins ago......thought it was funny.

rimjob.jpg

Make sure you don't rub Mike Litorous the wrong way. No fun in that.

Yeh I don't know if he wants a rim job or a pump from his old HERMIT.... :lol:

I think Bandito automated one of those...

[quote name='Mike L'Itorus' post='930950' date='Jul 4 2012, 11:22 AM']Is that a comment, or an invitation?

oh wait, you were referring to the user who goes by the name Bum.....This is why punctuation is important. Otherwise, misunderstandings occur. Carry on.[/quote]

0c0dfee9-7797-4e13-bfc8-d1fa31f42d19.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nearly lost my coffee across my laptop screen....

The first example is incorrect. For the joke to work it should be "helping your uncle, Jack, off his horse". "Helping your Uncle Jack off his horse" is actually the correct form for the example they are using first. For the examples given, capitalisation is far more important than punctuation.

Plus, those horses are having intercourse.

The first example is incorrect. For the joke to work it should be "helping your uncle, Jack, off his horse". "Helping your Uncle Jack off his horse" is actually the correct form for the example they are using first. For the examples given, capitalisation is far more important than punctuation.

grammar_nazis_force_grammer_grammar_nazi_demotivational_poster_1244497546.jpg

My interpretation would be that the man on the right probably has a sheath with a cup on the end of it that he is holding over the stallion's todger for semen collection.

Often they don't even use a female of the species. Here are some chaps using an electro-ejaculation device on a young bull:
Semen_collection.JPG Electro.JPG

They usually use "false horse vaginas" (I think that's what they make hotdogs out of) rather than a condom type dealy. You'd be able to see it.

Often use a donkey as a teaser for the bulls............do you make a bit of money out of it bum or just do it for kicks?

Often use a donkey as a teaser for the bulls............do you must make a bit of money out of it bum or just do it for kicks?
Yes, I do must. Mustn't I?

Somehow I'm the donkey here? :blink:

Back