Gypsy Brewer required

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muzduk

Reaction score
Womerah above Devon North above Yarram above Bass
OK, i wasn't sure where to post this but hear goes and i can place it elsewhere later if need be.
Looking for a well reputed brewer in Vic or that will travel and can gain access to some floor space in Victoria (anywhere is ok) for a contract arangement.
I know their is a bit of info out there but was wanting to open it up to the forum as there maybe brewers/ideas that i wouldn't have access to normally. Can inbox me if you prefer. Ta

Muzduk said:
A contract brewer to consult and then produce a small commercial quantity of our chosen beer style. Do ineed to amend topic?
Not necessarily, just need to be a bit more clear with what you are asking for up front. You're unlikely to get any bites if no one knows what you are actually asking for or proposing.

JD.

I'd put up as much relevant information as you can (location, scale, any relevant licensing/legal matters etc etc).

JD

Probably want to specify approximate volumes you want brewed. Also who supplies equipment - you've mentioned floor space, but no mention of who supplies kettles, conicals, etc.

Excellent topic. @Kaizer Soze has nailed it.

Without sending it OT - I'll be interested to see how this works out. Reason? In Tassie, there is a massive gap for a brewpub or brewery or craft beer bar in the North West. Devonport is trying to gentrify (a couple of restaurants that would actually survive on the mainland, decent cafe, etc) and I reckon there is a niche waiting to be filled.

So someone with the experience (or a pop up brewery with the relevant excise registration) would fill this nicely. Setting up costs a fortune, but the ability to bespoke brew and set up a temporary site to have a craft style bar/pub would be fantastic.

Sorry @OP - i hope you find your MEL based brewer - I reckon that there are a couple of amateurs capable of doing what you need and there are some that work for the bigger breweries already that might be happy to help, if you give them more info.

Thanks a lot LRG, you are on the money. Was bit hard to convey and disclose too many details but we have formed a shareholder company to facilitate this and yes exactly what we want is to flush out a brewer/s with great skills and a bit of dare to formulate and produce what we want with a regional edge. As you say this means we can concentrate on budgets marketing and the like, with a few of us definitely getting involved with the brewing process further down the development path if all goes well...names,whereabouts and other details to follow..PM an application if you think this is your bag anyone, love to hear from you if you have a real passion and know-how and woul;d like to see your creation on tap.

Latest posts

Back