Guy finds his house plumbed with beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a shame it was Tui...I think it would be similar as you guys plumbing in VB!

I like how his wife/partner says, to invite his mates around for the game. B)

4th time this has been posted on the forum in 2 days, keep it up guys!

Must have cost a small fortune for all the kegs and cameras.

Yea, no way those guys had that equipment and a shit load of kegs.

Funny all the same.

Batz

Black Devil Dog said:
Pretty elaborate trick, t.v show perhaps?
Viral advertising. It's good when it works.
1.5M views in 2 days, I'd say this worked pretty well for Tui.

Absolutely awesome clip.

Thought this was interesting.
The video was a collaboration between New Zealand brewer Tui and a group of friends, a spokesman on behalf of the brewer told ninemsn.
"It was an idea that was put up by Tui and they knew friends of friends of people that worked at Tui," he said.
"They're all legit mates and they are constantly playing pranks on each other so it was a match made in heaven."
The spokesman said the men had done all the work themselves and the professionals who helped set up the prank were part of the group of friends.
He said no one was paid to participate in the film and the response had been positive.

Imagine the export sales out of this. This clip would be the best world wide advertising campaign any brewery could have, people will be trying tui just of the clip.

posted 4 times in 2 days must be getting close to a record, though the full version is soo much better than the short one.

Interesting how the lads kept commenting on how the beer was perfectly chilled.
most of them were wearing t shirts, tells me the ambient/beer temp would of been around 20c!
I dont think i'd like to be drinking tui at that temp. What a load of bs that clip was.

4 times on here plus a few on Facebook and a couple emails.
Good gag and good marketing.

Latest posts

Back