GUTEN

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested too well depending on the final price, I don't sparge any more so full boil in the current unit is pushing it to the limit

Definitely in then.

What time frame are we looking at?

Does it need a special electricity circuit? If so I'll probably have to pass

I brew in my garage, not sure what the circuit in there is but I can run the current one at 2500 with fridges and music also on it so might be ok.

I'm keen to do some larger batches and split them to play around with yeasts and hops.

Have sent email to manufacturers and awaiting reply, I wanted 170 buyers to fill the container, I can understand that a lot of people will be wary of buying direct, but buying direct through Alibaba gives us a guarantee to cover the warranty. But all of us who have bought before through Pay Pal have been well looked after by the manufacturer.

Have sent email to manufacturers and awaiting reply, I wanted 170 buyers to fill the container, I can understand that a lot of people will be wary of buying direct, but buying direct through Alibaba gives us a guarantee to cover the warranty. But all of us who have bought before through Pay Pal have been well looked after by the manufacturer.

Happy with that.
Are you thinking weeks, 3 months or longer?

Back