GUTEN

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
weal I might be interested as well.
I have two 15a circuits
Yeah probably about 45litres

I get 40L post boil. Ferment in a 50L Sanke keg and then rack to 2 corny kegs. End up pretty much full to the brim with 2x19= 38 L.

Wrt the helix, I have had a hell of a time lately. I’m not sure if it’s a vacuum build up or something? I try and start slow and then after a while it just dries up. I have only had one successful transfer after about ten brews. That even includes lately using a hopspider. ‍♂️

I get 40L post boil. Ferment in a 50L Sanke keg and then rack to 2 corny kegs. End up pretty much full to the brim with 2x19= 38 L.

Wrt the helix, I have had a hell of a time lately. I’m not sure if it’s a vacuum build up or something? I try and start slow and then after a while it just dries up. I have only had one successful transfer after about ten brews. That even includes lately using a hopspider. ‍♂️
farsideofcrazy nailed it in a previous post, I have had a couple stall after chilling never when no chilling, I think it is an air lock inside the helix I got a fish slice and pressed it between the spirals and once it started to flow it just kept flowing.

Can anyone tell me what the minimum brew size is in the 50lt? I mainly do a 20lt batch size but I like the option of being able to do double batches if I need.
Thanks

yeah WEAL it is still 4 tabs, well at least it was when mine was made.

I’m in for one WEAL. I’ve been thinking about a robobrew. But a 50L unit sounds much better

Can anyone tell me what the minimum brew size is in the 50lt? I mainly do a 20lt batch size but I like the option of being able to do double batches if I need.
Thanks
I can’t see it being a problem. The heating element is in the bottom and you can vary the power output.

Latest posts

Back