Guten whirlpool arm on brewzilla?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Works quite well on my small Robobrew

Attachments

• D0C775E9-F9A8-49CF-9A3A-9BB2EDFBE0D4.jpeg
    D0C775E9-F9A8-49CF-9A3A-9BB2EDFBE0D4.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 181
Like WEAL said both KK & KL import them. I got one from Country Brewer Toormina & the other from Cheekypeak Brewery Wodonga (they had a special with the stainless pump head). Both are KK brand by the way.
Thanks.

Guten whirlpool arm fits and works perfectly on Robobrew 3 with internal pump. I get adequate trub cone and pump out to fermenter. No difficulties with blockages.

WEAL. When you use the external pump/whirlpool setup do you still have the helix attached or have you flicked that with this method now? Thanks.

WEAL. When you use the external pump/whirlpool setup do you still have the helix attached or have you flicked that with this method now? Thanks.
External pump is not really a solution, the aim is to transfer good clear wort into the fermenter leaving the break material and hop debris in the kettle. The helix is a top idea, if you are using 'no chill' you will get clear wort but as the wort cools the break material shows itself. I don't give up on things, there has to be a simple solution, I have tried a few different methods using the helix (including the external pump) but hopefully the method I used on my last transfer may be the way to go in getting as much clear wort as possible out of the kettle into the fermenter.

Back