GUTEN thread in lock down again!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wide eyed and legless

Reaction score
How odd, Guten thread been up for over a year and for some reason it has been locked twice in the last few days.Anyone wanting to join the bulk buy just send me a PM.

someone might want a kickback because they think your making money out of it like a retailer.

maybe because in direct competition with retailers who are sponsors here

i'm sure admin will explain all

All bulk buys have been in direct competition with sponsors in the past, the last bulk buy I did any money left over went to the Children's Cancer Foundation ($112 receipt number 25930). Doing a bulk buy of electrical goods on a public forum has to be kosher, I would not be allowed to sell electrical goods without an electrical certification.

Last edited:
Yes, but Admin have not always acted calmly. Look at the amount of users that just disappeared recently.

The Guten thread was not locked down yesterday or today. Were you not able to post into it?

The Guten thread was not locked down yesterday or today. Were you not able to post into it?
It was removed from the new posts section and locked, as stated above even disappeared, unless there is a night shift in admin could only be done by a moderator, and unless we have new undercover moderators I can't see another explanation.

It's not locked now - still exists & is readable in "Gear & Equipment"

The thread disappeared after I posted that I was interested in a 50L Guten as an upgrade from my Fowlers Vacola

For those who used a helix filter in guten how do you find it when it comes to cleaning the vessel?

Latest posts

Back