Gun Show

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Florian said:
God bless America!
Where every deranged psychopath has a god given right to buy as many guns as the voices in his head tell him to with no inconvenient background checks (if bought at a gun show). :blink:

Airgead said:
Where every deranged psychopath has a god given right to buy as many guns as the voices in his head tell him to with no inconvenient background checks (if bought at a gun show). :blink:
It's the chick in the video saying it. I don't care too much about God these days.

God bless America and their right to bear automatic military weapons; they sure are handy for self defence and destroying people movers :lol:

This girl has firmer (or more pushed up) puppies.
50 cal automatic, yeah that would be useful for hunting deer!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you wanted to see pics of our biceps Kev???

Who would not secretly like to let rip with an Uzi or AK-47. If you go up to Pakistan or Yemen you can fire anything as long as you pay for the shells.

I went to a range in the US as part of my mate's wedding. F'ing nuts.

One bloke looks at a 50 cal on the shelf and says "can I fire that?" and the instructor says "ummm... no..."

I am pretty sure you are also not allowed to fire a RPG indoors. Lame.

Tropical_Brews said:
Who would not secretly like to let rip with an Uzi or AK-47.
Yeah but that's different to wanting to keep one loaded in the house.

I'm basically the most anti-citizen-owning-firearms-unless-they're-a-farmer-/-responsible-hunter-/-etc person you could imagine but paintball is one of the most funnest things I have ever done. Shooting your mates is cool as ****. Killing strangers isn't. The schoolboy appeal of noisy hurt-makers does not legitimise them at all is what I'm saying.

bum said:
Yeah but that's different to wanting to keep one loaded in the house.

I'm basically the most anti-citizen-owning-firearms-unless-they're-a-farmer-/-responsible-hunter-/-etc person you could imagine but paintball is one of the most funnest things I have ever done. Shooting your mates is cool as ****. Killing strangers isn't. The schoolboy appeal of noisy hurt-makers does not legitimise them at all is what I'm saying.
More so if your mate shriek's like a banshee when hit.

Seriously though, that shit really ******* stings.

http://youtu.be/6MMPlR9Sy48

We did paintball (went paintballing?) for my bucks. Anyway, at the end the guy in charge says to the large group (public session) "Anyone here getting married?". I remain silent.

Naturally, my mates dob me in immediately.

So they take the guns off of me and two other dudes. Everyone goes to a smallish rectangular field. People with guns line up along each of the short ends. We bucks are to cross the middle of the field from one side to the other and back.

Now, when you get shot from fairly close it does sting but the pain stops near enough to a second after so it ain't that bad. I decided I was going to just own that shit and walk it - it's just a sting I can take that.

The thing about my plan was that it was a really bad plan. I wasn't just getting shot by one person at a time. I was getting shot by pretty much everyone I know - and they have the most reason to want to shoot me. Plus when you're getting shot constantly the sting never gets to fade and become manageable. It sorta begins to feel like fire.

Anyway, my plan lasted less than 5 steps into the field and I over took the other guys fairly sharply.

Nice, Bum!

We all went paint balling for my Buck's night too. At the end I had to run the gauntlet- wearing the bright flourescent PPE orange overalls that the fuckers made me wear. I stood out like dog's balls the entire game, and this was mostly in a bush setting; only a few of the scenes had barricades to hide behind.

I was reasonably lucky as I was given two guns to run through the 'gaurd of honour', just spewing that they both jammed halfway down. So I had about 15 blokes on either side of me about 15 metres away. Not many missed...

When we got back to my mate's house (and before I was made to put on a dress for the night) my mates counted the welts over me. Well over 80 welts! I was canned, man!

However, the lovely ladies serving my homebrew afterwards more than made up for the pain. :lol:

Back