Gumtree gear for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm... picture 7 with having a ball lock post on a nylex pressure sprayer.

That is not a half bad idea for cleaning jumper lines out without using co2.

Hmm... picture 7 with having a ball lock post on a nylex pressure sprayer.

That is not a half bad idea for cleaning jumper lines out without using co2.
Awesome for beer lines too.

Might have to add to the bunnings list, its already expensive enough.

Is there any adaptors i need? i already have a few spare ball lock posts and poppets

Might have to add to the bunnings list, its already expensive enough.

Is there any adaptors i need? i already have a few spare ball lock posts and poppets
The other option is one of the universal carbon caps from KL. You clamp em to the end of the hose, which let's you clear out both gas and liquid jumpers, incase you use gas to liquid set ups etc for daisy chain keg filling or such.

Just a thought!

The other option is one of the universal carbon caps from KL. You clamp em to the end of the hose, which let's you clear out both gas and liquid jumpers, incase you use gas to liquid set ups etc for daisy chain keg filling or such.

Just a thought!

I have one plastic carbonation cap i use for counterflow filling PET bottles, might get another one with my next KL order.

I might buy the nylex bottle tomorrow when i pop into bunnings, if it doesn't work at least i'll have another weed sprayer for my garden.

Yeah man, either works well I would assume!

I have one plastic carbonation cap i use for counterflow filling PET bottles, might get another one with my next KL order.

I might buy the nylex bottle tomorrow when i pop into bunnings, if it doesn't work at least i'll have another weed sprayer for my garden.

Attachments

• F4520424-6EE8-407F-8126-873B335F0428.jpeg
    F4520424-6EE8-407F-8126-873B335F0428.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 58

Latest posts

Back