Guinness Special Offer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Just got this in my email, trotting off to LL this afternoon to redeem. :)

The canned stuff is ex Dublin so no doubt a bit more toothsome than the current sad Australian nitrokeg.

Guinness_offer.jpg

I seem to remember joining some Guinness club a couple of years ago, I expect it will be on their site. I get offers for cheap beanies and T shirts etc and to enter comps to go to Dublin for Xmas, get hand jobs from Leprechauns, the usual deals.

Edit: $15

Sounds good although the Dans are often near date, but shouldn't matter too much with this style. They are going to open a Dans at Taree so I'll be good as Dans are about a 60k round Trip from current location on Bribie Island.

Last time I got some was when LL had the St. Patrick's day special on.

Hope you enjoy it I found it way too bland and nothing like I remember of Guinness years ago. I reckon they have dumbed it down to suit the taste of the water drinking majority.

I dont know about all Dan Murphies Stores, but Guiness is constantly in the half wine barrels at the checkouts in Beenleigh store for silly cheap, close to used by of coarse, most of the time its $2 a can, always sold as single cans, I stock up, if it tastes like shit you can never beat cooking roasts with Guiness, especially when camping with the camp-oven :D

Last time I got some was when LL had the St. Patrick's day special on.

Hope you enjoy it I found it way too bland and nothing like I remember of Guinness years ago. I reckon they have dumbed it down to suit the taste of the water drinking majority.

Haven't had a widget can since about '02 so it should be interesting. Also I haven't had a home brew for a couple of weeks now so the tastebuds might be re-tuning :huh:

Back