Guilty as sin...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More like media whores beating an old story to death. Don't judge the bitch and leave her to live out the remainder of her pitiful existence in peace.
I'm sick of it already. ABout as interesting as B-celeb Pippa Middleton's wedding. Who???
For goodness sake, doesn't everyone have enough crap to deal with in their own lives without taking any of this on board?

Yeah I sat down last night after the kids were in bed to finally watch some normal (adult) TV... 3 channels all following a car driving through Bali. The little sentence 'Normal programming will resume shortly' had me intrigued until I heard them mention her name... FFS... thank god for Netflix...

And Mardoo... I cant believe I clicked on that link....

yep, I wish the earth was flat again so i could sail off to the abyss

surely to god there was something better for the shitbox channels to show

Leave off it!

She's done her time, why can't the vultures just leave her to try to make something of the rest of her life.

Quokka42 said:
Leave off it!

She's done her time, why can't the vultures just leave her to try to make something of the rest of her life.
She could also talk to all the press at once, making a statement like...
Its good to be back, thanks for coming out but I'm not interested in speaking to any media could you please respect my privacy as I try to adjust back into normal life. Thanks.
But she wouldn't do that as I reckon her and her dodgy family will milk this for all it's worth. I'd happily never have her grace my screens again.

Mardoo said:
I don't know how you can say that about celeb stuff. I mean, have you seen Pamela Anderson's new look????
After watching that little video with Pammy and Tommy .......i suspect she may have needed to have more than just her cheek bones tightened. Bloody hell, that guy had a damn weapon. She was a good sport with it.

BTW.....how long until Schapell is runninbg on the One Nation ticket??

Ducatiboy stu said:
As their Border Protection spokesperson
Maybe she could explain to Pauline that all cows are alive prior to slaughter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFcqe6hY_wQ

Well, other than snarky shit, here's my 2.

Why the **** are we so keen to feed off the misery of others? Why is it so awesome to stand around and watch a witch burn? ******* hell, let the girl get back to her life. Yeah, her family is a bogan train wreck, but some of 'em are probably good value to down a few colds with. The media is like a mirror, and sometimes it really shows the worst of what we are.

Christ, now this will be in the headlines for weeks.

I like what the majority opinion seems to be here. I don't know if she was guilty (I suspect she was, but not how much,) but she fell victim to some nasty legal/marketing/press types. If she had taken it on the chin and quietly, history shows that the Indonesian government would rather have her here than there after just a few years. Even if she was guilty, some far more greedy and culpable people made her spend a lot more time in a prison that is not nice like ours for a lot longer than she needed to.

Don't watch it. Don't buy the papers or magazines. In fact I think I am wrong even to post about it.

I thought she was guilty, but have long felt sorry for her. Besides - there is a blonde drug-addict prostitute in a similar situation in Colombia at the moment. Can't we focus on that?

Sorry about the edit, but I should have included "big-breasted," in the description - that's more important, isn't it?

Latest posts

Back