Guess What Arrived Today ! Refractometers !

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Just picked them up , your going to be pleased with these babys , we did not get hit with any duty/GST

Will repack and send of this afternoon

Batz

oooohhhhhh, I'm jealous you all get new toys to play with.

cheers

well done Batz - looking forward to have a play - with the refractometer

Ok
They are all posted off , post office tells me everyone will have recieved them by Thursday , most before

What do you think big d ? Thursday? <_<

They have gone express post

Batz

Well done Batz. Must be the same Post Office lady who told me two bottles of beer would get from Perth to Big D in 5 days.

Nothing gets to big d in 5 days !

I was going to buy him a nice xmas pressy , but hell , he wouldn't get it time

woo hoo, now I can't wait to put down my next brew, a shame I can't brew for another 2 weeks. It's amazing how you can order from and receive from the US in less time that it takes Aus post to deliver an item in Australia

I have just ordered from USA as well, so I have more shiney new gear due in the post over the next couple of weeks.
I got in a couple of airstones from MoreBeer, along with sterile filter and a couple of disconnects.

dreamboat

Now that's something
They left the US Saturday night , arrived in Dampier Thursday afternoon.
Lets see what Aust. post can do , posted from Dampier Friday arvo
Arrived ? :blink:

ahhh wish i didn't read the post, now its like x-mas as a kid when you count the sleeps :) gimmi gimmi

hope my kegs get here this quick , and ph meter ;) yeah right! kegs in a few months me thinks dam it

dreamboat said:
I am fully, Big Kev Style, EXCITED!!
What he said! :D Holy crap, I didn't expect them to arrive anywhere near that fast... :eek:

great news batz
thursday hey <_<
bet you the post office lady is wrong.maybe to darwin yes but things kinda stop and slow down at this point.fingers crossed but. ;)
still waiting on my guaranteed this week from adelaide order.as usual it will be sometime next week if im lucky.there goes the octoberfest brew.will have to make something else.

cheers
big d

Awesome - rock on!
Can't wait to get it. Will line a recipe up tonight :chug:

Guess what I am doing? :p

Playing with my refractometer :huh: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will post some pics later tonight so you know whats coming

I'm so excited I can barely type... but it will kill me this weekend taking SG samples the old fashioned way :p

I reckon Gove by Thurs week. Man the ebay guy was really onto it - that's super quick from the States!

ant said:
... but it will kill me this weekend taking SG samples the old fashioned way
Yeah, I have an oatmeal stout to check this week, maybe I should wait til Thursday to check it??

yep - i have Doc's table laminated...

Excellent work Doc...

Thanks

Batz
I remember Docs post a while ago on the subject, but your link didn't go to that chart <_<

Back