Gryphon Brewing / Online Brewing supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WitWonder

Reaction score
Just wanted to put up a post as a compliment to Nev at Online brewing supplies. I rocked up unannounced at Nev's premises on Sunday morning (resplendent in my lycra cycling gear) as I was riding past because I was chasing two packets of yeast I remembered I'd need for today. Nev duly obliged, despite me not having placed an order nor having paid for it. We also had a good talk about his nutsack, but I'll save that for another thread.

So, thanks again for your service Nev and I'd encourage anyone who wants some advice (Nev is a qualified brewer, a fact he keeps close to his chest) or some good products at good prices to give him a go.

Cheers :chug:

WitWonder said:
We also had a good talk about his nutsack, but I'll save that for another thread.

Have a link to that thread?

Yep he's a top bloke and always gives high quality advice and service.

Whenever I'm there, the only sacks we talk about are the ones with grain in them. :p

jyo said:
Yep he's a top bloke and always gives high quality advice and service.

Whenever I'm there, the only sacks we talk about are the ones with grain in them. :p
I may have a sack (MO) for you on Saturday if you think your up to it . :D
Nev

Damn this topic. I have been trying to stop myself looking at Nev's site and now I have a list of reasons to visit and hear sack stories. I thought I would at least be shielded until the case swap.

Latest posts

Back