Gryphon Brew Day Sunday 22nd Jan 10am

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Online Brewing Supplies

**** OBS ****
Reaction score
Gryphon Brew Day Sunday 22nd Jan. RSVP by Thursday.
We are going preview to the new herms unit prototype this Sunday starting at 10am dough in. If you are keen email or PM me to confirm as I will need to get some stuff in for the BBQ.
I am not posting my address here as I will inundated with brewers wife's (JYO) and girlfriends make obscene offers.
Most of you will know where I live. Brown Ale is ready and possibly a Wheaty.
If you cant make this one I will do another in a few weeks. :beerbang:
Nev

interested in the one in a few weeks. the minister for brewings birthday this sunday at the moody cow...

Spew will have to miss out.

Might be up that way in few weeks though, got a wedding to go too.

Spew will have to miss out.

Might be up that way in few weeks though, got a wedding to go too.
Sorry Drew
You would have a better time at a brew day than a wedding , I am sure you know that.
Drop in when up are in Perth and have a chat (beer). Do you have access to whales still ? Could be goodmunchies for the Christmas case swap, hope you are in on that ?
Nev

Yep I'll be there, mate. BTW, the wife doesn't cook, clean or make beer. She's yours ;)

First to come, last to leave :icon_drunk: , count me in Nev .

I will rsvp here then seens everyone else is

If the pumps are on the site before then I will order as well as a few other bits and pieces so you can have it all ready to go. :p

I will rsvp here then seens everyone else is

If the pumps are on the site before then I will order as well as a few other bits and pieces so you can have it all ready to go. :p
Yes if you plan on picking up on the day please get your order sorted early, I get distracted easily.
Nev

Lol very good grammar spotting there jyo but it seems I could still edit and removed the mention of 'head' so calm down otherwise you wont be able to sleep tonight.

Lol very good grammar spotting there jyo but it seems I could still edit and removed the mention of 'head' so calm down otherwise you wont be able to sleep tonight.

And just like that...it is taken away :(

Sorry Drew
You would have a better time at a brew day than a wedding , I am sure you know that.
Drop in when up are in Perth and have a chat (beer). Do you have access to whales still ? Could be goodmunchies for the Christmas case swap, hope you are in on that ?
Nev

The wedding is a good excuse to go to perth. Go to the wedding for a hour then off to brew day. I will be coming past when i'm up there for sure. My mate is brewing now as well, so we are going through the ingredients.

The customs ship and protestors here in albany are making it hard to get whale at the moment. Will have to wait till they piss off and all should be good.

I'll try to drop buy and check it out - but don't worry about any food for me.

Back