Grumpys

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
You see the post on Grumpys site ?
No more #1s free frieght , I bought a couple of these they were great for in between AGs , time can be a bummer working 12 hour shifts , I know lots of us work them.

JM has offered to do a AG demo while I am in Adelaide , GMK will do one as well , lets get as many people to these as possiable.
There is no better way to pick up hints than to watch , thanks to both you guys , I am looking forward to this heaps

GDay Batz,

Talked to TDA the other day on PM on this site and he suggested that I might be able to come to the brew day in April.
Well just let me know the dates and I will do my best to be there. It is a lot easier for me in April when work is a bit quieter.
cheers
B B B.

BBB
I hope you can make it , as it stands the JM AG demo , I think was going to be on Sunday 17th April and GMK in the Borossa is Friday 30th April.
TDA , were you planning something as well or just comming along to these?

Looking forward to a beer with you guys
And the Perth brewers as well , a night in the Perth city pubs , and a barbie at the Lurkers , maybe put down a brew as well Simon?

Batz
Talking about AG Demos....i have not brewed all grain yet...

I have most of the stuff but have not set up yet...

Might have to get a move on.....

Batz- do you want to stay over thursday or friday night.

Not sure who is hosting AG brewday but no matter, some good brews will be sunk :chug: , and a sampling of local hops MAY be on the cards. B)

TDA

who cares ,ard yes a stop over would be good if were sinking a few

Ok Batz...you can stay over friday night.....

We will sink a few on friday and hopefully brew a beer - not sure about the AG....will try to have it all ready and tested.

It may be easier to hold the AG demo at my home, which is only 20 mins from town. Either way, happy to host an AG demo

If we have it at my home, would be able to tap a keg or two, at the shop there are legal issues re drinking.

Jovial Monk

JM

Where is Home?

Sounds like your place would be to go then JM

Gotta have a beer a three while doing a brew :chug:

You guys still talking about 17/4 for the AG demo at JM's??

I'd love to have a squizz then.

Sadly 30/4 clashes with my sprog's 9th birthday, so that's another chance I'll have to let slip.

Hmmm it will likely be held behind the shop

there is a private laneway there, and a big carport type cover, so we are safe if it rains. Also has a tap for my chiller. if we can screen the laneway a bit shd be no trouble sampling a few. i aim to have my Singles Scene one hop one malt beer on tap by then, also could bring a bottle or two Dorset Ale which will be bottled in March and if anyone is into spiced beers I could bring a bottle of the 12% spiced lager

Jovial Monk

And if that is too hard I reckon I could host a brew day and BBQ. No worries about privacy and we can have a few. I live a little more South than Mr. Monk.

Cheers and bollocks
TDA

Lets do both !!!
:chug: :chug: :chug:

JM,
If it's on a Sunday surely it has nothing to do with the shop , just a aussiehomebrewers club meet and brew :lol:

monks shop sound better .... and closer than hallet cove it would take me 1 hour and half to get to tda house

JM shop sounds great to me , but as I said lets do both !!
Or am I too greedy ?? :blink:

Back