Grumpys On 17th September

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deebee

The Bludgeon Brewery
Reaction score
I'm going to Adelaide for work next month and will have a few days off. I thought I would drop in on Grumpys on Saturday arvo/evening the 17th of September. If anyone wants to catch up, drop in for a drink so I can meet some of the Adelaide chapter.

I will probably book a cabin at the nearby resort/caravan park so if anyone wants to sleep it off, there might be a spare bed going, bring a swag.

Hey deebee,

I'll do my best to make it mate. Was up there last week and the ESB was tasting superb so will be a good excuse to have a few more :)

I reckon I might see if I can make it. Hard to tell between now and then though, being the busy social butterfly that I am.

Ok doesn't take much to give me a reason to visit grumps and this is a very good reason.
Seeya then

Celebration day
Jayse

Wish I could be there deebee , Grumpys always turn on a top night

And welcome back Jayse

Batz

same here.wish i was down that way.anyway deebee is a top bloke so i hope alot of adelaide brewers turn up and make deebee welcome as he does to me when im in perth.
have a good on dave

cheers
big d

Hey Jayse
Deebee is hosting the Sandgroptoberfest a week after the Grumpys night, so dont you go getting him so messed up he misses the plane home!

Cheers big d. Hope to see you again Boots and looking forward to meeting Jayse, Jaz, Kai and anybody else who feels moved. And for those who can't get to the hills on Saturday, I might have a beer in the city with The Drunk Arab on Friday night or the following Tuesday night or sometime.

And don't nobody go listening to that Guest Lurker. You get me as messed up as you like. :chug:

Boots said:
Hey deebee,

I'll do my best to make it mate. Was up there last week and the ESB was tasting superb so will be a good excuse to have a few more :)
[post="72103"][/post]​

Gee, If only I had a customer in Adelaide that I had to visit mid Sept for a few days I'd be there .......... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Doc

Doc said:
Gee, If only I had a customer in Adelaide that I had to visit mid Sept for a few days I'd be there ..........

Doc
[post="72230"][/post]​

LOL - how's your VMware skills Doc? That's our best chance. Nothing too difficult - I've already done all the work, and you could have it scoped up in time for us to head up to Hahndorf . :chug: :beer:

Ah yes Virtulisation. You really need the ESX version of the VMWare product. Have you played with the P2V stuff ? I think you need a visit :p

Doc

So I will be dropping into Grumpys on Saturday night and hope to catch up with a few SA crew then. Also looks like I will be having a drink with the Drunk Arab on Friday night possibly in the city.

So if anyone in Adelaide feels like a few beers on a Friday night let us know and we'll work out when and where.

Not sure of my availability Fri night, but I'll probably be able to get into the city about 6 or 6.30, possibly earlier if things work out.

Well sounds like a good enough excuse to head up to Grumpy's to me. See you all there.

The friday may end up being a more likely option for me actually.

Hope to be at one or the other :party:

The Friday might be good for me too, as well as the saturday. If you hit the town that night then let me know.

Looks like Friday night is a goer so I will catch a tram into town and meet up with TDA about 6.30 or earlier if I can get away in time and call him.

I will be bringing a couple of bottles of Octoberfest to Adelaide with me. Anyone know anywhere we can safely crack a couple of our own bottles without offending the management? If the only answer you can come up with is Grumpys then I will save them for the Saturday night and maybe Grumpy Thomas won't mind... TDH??

Anyway I will be going to Grumpys on Saturday night for a feed and hopefully a few of you can come along to that as well.

:beer:

:party:

:super:

By the way, I have booked a cabin for Saturday night at the nearby Hahndorf resort. I bags the bed with sheets but there are two spare beds without linen for anyone who wants to bring a sleeping bag and pillow and avoid the drive home from Grumpys.

Back