Grumpy's -- Can You Still Buy Stuff From Them

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stowaway,

if you want to hunt down the original information on the "old' Grumpy's site you can try the "internet archive" or "way back machine".

Internet Achive

You can start with, say, the grumpy's home page

maybe move on to the calculators
pick up the hoegaarden clone recipe. It should be there for all eternity (or close to), but I have pulled PDFs of all the recipes and other stuff that I used to refer to.

and generally just cruise around. Some bits don't work, but most of it is OK. Heck, you can even cruise through what they have archived of from the forums. If something doesn't work, go back to the internet archive and try a different archive date - all the way back to the March 2, 2000 Grumpy's news - now that was plenty of years before I started brewing.

Hope it helps,

I would also like to add that Brad has a post-graduate qualification in brewing science so you are unlikely to find a more knowledgeable HB show proprietor.
Eh, it's only a certificate. Plus I've forgotten it all, too much space radiation make my head fuzzy.
:p

Eh, it's only a certificate. Plus I've forgotten it all, too much space radiation make my head fuzzy.
:p

Comon Brad dont be so modest ,

Nothing like having 'MPL' after your name.

'Member of a public library '.

Pumpy

I was in tears of laughter some nights reading the posts on that site... :D

+1

hours of entertainment - I miss that ole' forum

Will never forget starting a thread about a possible prize for the 1,000th order ....a few months later lo-and behold I was the winner! Received a box full of goodies (cheers guys) and stagga only ever got a free grommet :lol:

I often wonder how the old goat is going too (not you stagga)!

Cheers
Steve

+1

hours of entertainment - I miss that ole' forum

Will never forget starting a thread about a possible prize for the 1,000th order ....a few months later lo-and behold I was the winner! Received a box full of goodies (cheers guys) and stagga only ever got a free grommet :lol:

I often wonder how the old goat is going too (not you stagga)!

Cheers
Steve

and the grommet had a f#####g hole in it!! :(

staggalee.

Yiros the goat and Kevin Pigeon are still all fine as far as I know. Pumpy, I don't have a library card. I'm not sure whether my banning was permanent or not. :)

Latest posts

Back