***grumpy's Brewhaus Oktoberfest 2005***

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdh

Reaction score
:party:

A reminder that the Grumpy's Brewhaus Oktoberfest 2005 is on this weekend from 12-7pm both days.

German food (Weisswurst, Kartoffelpuffer etc.) German beer (Oktoberfest Celebration Lager [the Arab's recipe and manual labour]), live German music (and Country Blues), Folk dancing and the great Grumpy's atmosphere.

Be there or stay home! :D

tdh

:beer:

tdh said:
:party:

A reminder that the Grumpy's Brewhaus Oktoberfest 2005 is on this weekend from 12-7pm both days.

German food (Weisswurst, Kartoffelpuffer etc.) German beer (Oktoberfest Celebration Lager [the Arab's recipe and manual labour]), live German music (and Country Blues), Folk dancing and the great Grumpy's atmosphere.

Be there or stay home! :D

tdh

:beer:
[post="86243"][/post]​

TDH,

That sounds like a great weekend. I can see a need to drop through the Brewhaus at some stage over the weekend.

With so much beer related good stuff, we need a long weekend here in Adelaide.

All the best TDH and thanks for your beer support.

Steve

Change in plans for me. See you Sunday lunch! :D

Anyone else from Adelaide going?

watching paint dry instead :angry:

should be a top weekend tdh.

Brewing Saturday and have unavoidable commitments on Sunday :(

I wish I could make it to SA for this , Grumpys turn on a top show ! :beerbang:

Anyone in Adelaide who has not been to Grumpys , get up there 3/4's of SA AHB members will be there.

Have a couple for me...cheers !

Batz

Unfortunately, I have friends down from Queensland, and my partner's birthday.

Now, I can see the merit of going to Grumpys for either, if not both, of these events.

However, the weekend has been otherwise planned for me for a long time now.

Apologies

If I can find the time I might swing by for a schooner or two on sunday.

Today's dress rehearsal went swimmingly :p

We're looking forward to a big day of beer, music, beer, food, beer and folkdancing tomorrow.

The Oktoberfest Celebration Lager and Honey Wheat Lager are right on the money and match the food and atmosphere nicely.

See you there.

tdh

Latest posts

Back