Growlers Bulk Buy $25 To Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camo1234

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am getting 10 of the growlers from "Brewnut" sent up this week and I will be keeping 2 for myself so there is 8 more up for grabs.

I will be attending the SEQ Swap on Saturday if anyone is keen I can bring them along (will be posted tomorrow so "should" arrive in time). Alternatively I can arrange for pickup around Brisbane.

Let me know if you have any questions or throw your name down on the list:

1. Camo1234 (2)

Cheers... Camo

If I were to take another one could I just send down one less and Camo you just stick one in my box?

batz

That should work well provided Camo's arrive in time.

I'll grab another one as well while I'm at it.

1. Camo1234 (2)
2. Shaunous (2)
3. Florian (1)

Camo, just in case this list doesn't fill up until the weekend then I'm sure you will get rid of them at the swap once people have seen them and appreciate the quality are pissed.

1. Camo1234 (2)
2. Shaunous (2)
3. Florian (1)
4. Batz (1)

Batz - I'll add you to the list as these were dispatched today so should arrive by Friday. If not I can drop one to someone down here next week.

Florian - The price goes up on Saturday night as the night goes on... I would imagine I may be able to sell them for $100 by the end of the night! :p

1. Camo1234 (2)
2. Shaunous (2)
3. Florian (1)
4. Batz (1)

Batz - I'll add you to the list as these were dispatched today so should arrive by Friday. If not I can drop one to someone down here next week.

Sounds good, I have no idea why I need three of these things....better stop now before I wind up with four. :lol:
Interesting that I showed the trouble and strife the growlers and she said "whoa their beautiful" Usually beer related stuff gets mmmm, how much was that thing?

PM me your payment details and I get some $$ to ya.

batz

PM me your payment details and I get some $$ to ya.

batz

That goes for me to Camo, let me know if you want the cash now or when we figure out how i'm getting them.

Shaun...

Guys have a look at the size of these things, really your going to be pissed if you don't buy a couple.

DSCF2926.JPG

batz

Just took one of these to my first function, absolute winner!

You'll love them Pete, the ones you have are very nice but hey they look like vino bottles don't they? These are beer growlers!

batz

Pete wants one, my apologies Pete I replied to your post and hit the wrong button, I deleted your last post.
Sorry a pissed mod, tonight.

Bad old batz

I'm sure I will Batz.
That is if anyone remembers me putting my name down for one???
It seems that the post in question has been deleted. <_<

As I said sorry mate.
I hit edit instead of reply, when I realized I deleted it which in turn deleted the whole post.

Sav1 if any left

Always 2 frigen late lately shits me. I have too stop workingSav

1. Camo1234 (2) - Keep
2. Shaunous (2) - To drop off when back from overseas
3. Florian (1) - Swap Meet?
4. Batz (1) - Swap Meet? Paid
5. Gav80 (2) - Drop to CB with Tidal Pete's?
6.Tidal Pete (1) - Drop to CB? Paid
7. BPH87 (1) - ????

OK guys... This is the list as is at the moment.

Batz / Tidal Pete - There is some confusion as to whether Batz is giving one to Tidal Pete from his own bulk buy and hence getting an extra here or not.

Can you guys confirm if you both want one as indicated above? Tidal Pete I can drop yours to CB this Friday and Batz I can take yours to the swap on Saturday.

If either does not require one then Sav it will be all yours :D

These bad boys arrived yesterday so all ready to go :D If everyone can confirm where they want to collect there's from that would be great. If not at the swap I can PM you my bank details.

Yep, will be collecting mine at the swap.

Thanks Camo, that was a quick turnaround, well done.

Also Camo, just so you know, Batz has already taken his (Camo) Growler out of his (Sunny Coast) lot, so you will be giving his growler to Altstart at the swap. Alstart has paid Batz and Batz has paid you, so no monies to collect on this one.

Hope that makes sense.

Back