Growlers $25.00 To Sunny Coast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Guys see this thread

http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...mp;#entry970539

I'm going to order a box of ten, two I'll keep for myself. I will be making a trip to Brissy to collect some grain from Wallace in the next week or so, I maybe able to leave a few with him. Otherwise you Brisbane guys may like to organize your own buy.

Please add to the list if your in, I'll like to get this done and dusted as quick as possible..

1. Batz (2)

Please add to the list if your in, I'll like to get this done and dusted as quick as possible..

1. Batz (2)
2. Bradsbrew (1)

Cheers

1. Batz (2)
2. Bradsbrew (1)
3. Florian (1)

1. Batz (2)
2. Bradsbrew (1)
3. Florian (1)
4. Winkle(1)

1. Batz (2)
2. Bradsbrew (1)
3. Florian (1)
4. Winkle(1)
5. Altstart(1)

I will take one of these please.
Cheers Altstart

1. Batz (2)
2. Bradsbrew (1)
3. Florian (1)
4. Winkle(1)
5. Altstart(1)
6. Deliscio(2)

I will take two thanks

1. Batz (2)
2. Bradsbrew (1)
3. Florian (1)
4. Winkle(1)
5. Altstart(1)
6. Deliscio(2)
7. tallie (2)

And I believe that makes 10

Bad luck! I missed out.
If anyone in Brissie wants to start another bulk buy of these growlers at the same (Delivered) price then I'm in for one & can collect in the Big City for any other brewers up my way who might be interested.

You can have one of mine Pete.

Spewing missed out Sav

Jamie
If you want to organise another BB of 10 growlers then I'm good for one & happy to deliver any Brisso's growlers to a central point in Brissie if needed.

OK just waiting for confirmed pricing and then I'll send out banking details.

Anyone from Brisbane interested in another bulk buy of these?

Cheers

Ben

It seems the freight quoted by the freight company is not quite correct so it's being looked into to see what can be done. I'll let you all know as soon as I find out.

If you guys want to start another BB in Brisbane please start another thread, two BB in the one thread will get very messy.

Cheers
Batz

OK dudes PM's have been sent with payment details, I have already sent payment for the growlers so please pay asap.

Please use your AHB monica so I know who you are.

If you have not recieved a PM, please let me know.

Cheers
Batz

1. Batz (2)
2. Bradsbrew (1)
3. Florian (1)
4. Winkle(1)
5. Altstart(1)
6. Deliscio(2)
7. tallie (2) - PAID

Latest posts

Back