Grow your own ingredients

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would appear the multi level marketers who foisted the whole 'wheatgrass' scam onto credulous masses have some surplus terrarium's they need to offload.

Manifestly ******* stupid idea coupled with one of the least convincing blurbs ever - No word on how much beer one crop would yield, but hopefully it would be worth the effort - if it were just one glass, for instance... well, it would have to be really good beer.

Lol, bet Nev and the other retailers are quaking in their boots.

Only in America as they say no?

Cheers,
D80

I get it, the growing vessel has pictures of beer on it, ergo Beer Garden :rolleyes:

Cheers

I reakon youll get 250g of barley out of it at best
Then you need to malt it
A lot of f#cking around for about 2 bucks in malt

You pay 2 dollars for 250g?

You need to get in on a bulk buy or at least stop shopping at zetta florence

I just did a little pee in my pants.

Hilarious, i like how apparently barley creates starch and wheat just helps in fermentation. Personally I'd like to reduce by brew days below 5 hrs not turn them into brew months.

You could do this with grapes, $25 for a terrarium and some grape seeds. Or apples.

The "greenhouse" looks like something that you'd find a woollies cake inside. Probably just as likely to yield enough barley to make beer.

It's says the kit comes with hops seeds.....lol. We have all seen how ******* massive those plants grow....hilarious. I wonder how many idiots have bought these already.....wtf.

Latest posts

Back