• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Grolsch Swingtop Bottles For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bottle Bloke

Reaction score
Gday,

I have got my hands on a fair few GROLSCH SWINGTOP 450ml BOTTLES, which are for Sale in Original *MINT* CONDITION with original carton(s) if anyone is interested?

Fantastic for all ye Home Brewers!

***All bottles used only once with original Grolsch beer***

All bottles individually cleaned, de-labeled and checked for chips and cracks. All caps, swing tops & rubbers in A1 condition.

Their going to Auction on EBAY if you're interested. So get in on a deal, these puppies are becoming harder to find in such A1 & like-new condition.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=140322962157

***MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA PICK UP ONLY at this stage!

Awesome bottles begging to be filled to the brim with your very own home brew concoctions.

Che Che Cheers.
Visit Auction

hi there....just wondering what condition these bottles are in?

Melbourne is a big place, could you narrow it down a little? You could be just down the road or up to 90km away!

hi there....just wondering what condition these bottles are in?

That would be "for Sale in Original *MINT* CONDITION"

I wonder which way they swing?

Oh sorry then i thought they would be A1 condition :lol: .....

Yeah, wouldn't "original condition" mean that they should be full of beer?

Yeah, wouldn't "original condition" mean that they should be full of beer?

Bugger when I worked in Emmen Holland in 86 we had a house full of the bloody things.

The good news there was a deposit on the bottles take a case of empties back to the shop and come back with a case in "original condition" :icon_cheers:

Oh I thought when he said MINT condition he was referring to the colour of the glass. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back