• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Grolsch Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aza302

Reaction score
g'day brewers,
i have 80 grolsch swing top bottles for sale. no longer needed as i am getting into the kegging side.
most bottles have original seals. asking $1.50ea.
i live in holsworthy, sydney.
if interested email me at [email protected].
cheers.

Tell him he's dreamin.... offer him 0.70c - lol

$120 the lot your dreaming

50c

anyone better that

sintax

aza302 said:
most bottles have original seals. asking $1.50ea.
[post="49354"][/post]​

jeez mate, can I get a discount for the bottles without seals :)
or maybe a discount for the ones with the original seals, cos they may need replacing :D

I understand some people pay crazy prices for all sorts of things on ebay. Maybe you haven't heard of them? ebay

Often ebay is a lot simpler than trying to sell things to people who know a thing or three about what you are selling, sorry - trying to sell.

There's one born every minute, apparently, but hopefully not on this site.

awrabest,

stu

Nearly as expensive as an empty Stockade bottle. :lol:

Warren -

:lol: The itinerant email version of "No Fixed Address".

Warren -

Hmm let's see...

1 post, joined yesterday, amiguous handle, selling something, slightly inflated price, anonymous email account..

Hell yeah, you can have my money

faark me!!
excuse the typo - yeh should have read "hotmail" not "homail".
i sure stoked the fire with this one eh?

well it seems $1.50 for clean grolcshies is way to much - fair enough.
i wish i hadnt bought 200 of them (filthy) for $1 each from a brisbane 2nd hand bottle shop! funny thing is that they closed down last year - i must have been their only customer!!

I reckon $1 is a fair price for grolschies. I have paid 50 cents and $1 for them as well. They are getting harder to find. How often do they come up on ebay these days.

I sometimes get them for my social club's bar - when they are at around $70 a 20 bottle carton. That's $3.50 a bottle, but they come with free beer :D

I then on sell the empties to fellow brewers at 50c each. Brewer happy, social club happy - because 50c is a lot better than 5c SA bottle deposit.

Before any Adelaide brewers ask, no I don't have any just now, and I don't make a regular thing of it - and there are two others in front of you in the queue.

Is this beer still sold in the swing top bottles?
I saw some the other day in crown seals
I have 20 or so , all a kegger needs , Oh got them for free :beer:

Batz

It certainly is Batz, which is why hyper inflated prices for empty ones is silly.

Batz said:
Is this beer still sold in the swing top bottles?
I saw some the other day in crown seals
I have 20 or so , all a kegger needs , Oh got them for free :beer:

Batz
[post="49574"][/post]​
Batz,
They do seem to be coming out more in crown seals these days. In Melb anyway. And the swing tops are only coming out in 4 packs here as well.
I dont think much of the beer at all and would rather pay $1 for an empty than whatever for a full one.

cheers
johnno

I gotta agree Johnno not a nice brew by my tastes at all

Batz

My local hbs was selling them for a $1 (empty) - The price to me $0 - so now the happy owner of 2 dozen.... :D :D

Batz said:
I gotta agree Johnno not a nice brew by my tastes at all

Batz
[post="49580"][/post]​

But you would be amazed how popular they are. I sell them at the club for $4.50 a bottle, which is something strange like 487ml, and they walk out the door (often literally, I reckon I get about 75% back behind the bar for 50c resale).
Win win situation, mega swill drinker happy, social club happy, home brewers happy.

Very silly bottles too, can't get a wee stu's brury label to stick straight on them for love nor money :p .

Back